FHE is opening up volunteer opportunities in our new Ambassador Program to work alongside our Regional Directors. Our hope is to allow a broader base of support for our Missouri homeschooling families. The Ambassador Program volunteers will not be active board members and will not have a board vote in decisions. If interested, please fill out the attached application form and return to Charyti Jackson, FHE Executive Director. Attach your form and email it to her at [email protected] OR mail to her at Families for Home Education, P.O. Box 261, Maryville, MO 64468.
* Must have a heart for parents and homeschooling; servant’s heart for ALL Missouri homeschooling families
* Travel may be involved
* Current FHE membership (or you need to renew, go to our website at https://fhe-mo.org/)
* Homeschooling at least 2 years with one full year of record keeping
* Must have a heart to learn
Duties may include but not limited to:
* Help our board members watch Facebook pages and give accurate information
* Help with regional events and conventions
* Be Trained to help lead Homeschool 101’s (in person and/or zooms)
* Helping our lobbyist with reading through legislative bills and other duties
FHE reserves the right to review all applications and accept or deny as needed. Thank you so much for your interest and consideration. We appreciate you.
2022 FHE Graduate Hall of Fame
FHE Action Alert - SB 681 / Final Outcome
FHE Action Alert - HB 2211 / Calls and emails needed
Missouri Empowerment Program Rules Update
ALERT - Missouri Empowerment Scholarship
New Ambassador Program
HB 349 and SB 86 - Signed July 14, 2021
Membership Drive Winner
Missouri Celebration Contest
Need Some Answers??
2020 Homeschool Day at the Capitol - Jefferson City, MO
"Declaration of Enrollment" Requests
2019 FHE High School Planning Parties
4/2/2019 HB 1139 Update
Thank you for Attending!
FHE High School Planning Parties
Missouri Homeschool Coops/Support Groups
New FHE Facebook Pages
2018 Capitol Rally Thank You!!
2018 Capitol Rally